PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation Nation Online

Main_Event
03-28-2005, 11:26 AM
(Thanks to Rich for letting me post this)

http://www.psnationonline.com/images/banners/psno_webbanner2.jpg
http://www.psnationonline.com

What's goin' on, guys? Main_Event here.

After a year of debate, I've decided to make a site called "PlayStation Nation Online". I know you're thinking "Just great, like there isn't ENOUGH sites out there as it is!" Hopefully you find PlayStation Nation Online to be a different experience.

What's it about?

PlayStation Nation Online is about the community that plays all sorts of different PlayStation 2 online games. We will be doing everything from leagues to an area for you to have clan wars for Ghost Recon or SOCOM. You will also be able to find the latest in PS2 Online game reviews, written by our own staff to help you decide if that game you have been thinking about buying is worth shelling out the $50 to get or not. Let's face it, as our parents have told us all at least once "Money doesn't grow on trees." For those of you who are still Madden-homesick, we have teamed up with MaddenUniversity.com to bring you Madden Online University! In-depth strategies to better help your Madden Online game for free of charge! Also, each member will be able to create his or her own blog for you to vent or discuss what game you just got your hands on or to talk about the Project Snowblind game that was almost too close to call. Honestly, we feel that our site has to be on another level simply because if we had the same things everyone else has, why would you come to us?

Why the "anytime. anyplace." slogan?

It doesn't matter if you're skating on the ice, driving on a race track, or if you're in the bushes trying to snipe or hide from that sniper. It doesn't matter if you're online at 4 A.M. or 4 P.M. You can be online and experience many different atmospheres of play.

Enjoy your PSNO experience,

-Josh

[SS]Chief
03-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Not a bad site there Josh.....I have signed up for your forums...Imagine that...lol.

Main_Event
03-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I appreciate it, bro. Myself and Rich have teamed up to create a section of the site that's coming soon called "SOCOM Nation Online".
http://psnationonline.com/images/sno_logo.jpg
I appreciate every new member that we get.

-Josh

[SS]Steve-O
03-28-2005, 12:58 PM
I would love to see where you take this.

Main_Event
03-28-2005, 03:14 PM
I would also like to see where IT takes ME. ;)

-Josh

[SS]Rator
03-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Welcome Josh/MainEvent.

Sorry i missed you on AIM last nite. Looks good. We wish you the best with it and will do what we can to help promote it.

Main_Event
03-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll come up with something soon.

-Josh

[SS]Rator
03-28-2005, 05:33 PM
oh and BTW everyone Rich=Rator

[SS]Steve-O
03-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
oh and BTW everyone Rich=Rator

your name is Rich???eyepop

Main_Event
03-28-2005, 07:08 PM
See, you really DO learn something new every day. laffyguy

-Josh

[SS]Rator
03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
No, Steve-o knew that, hes just canadian...

Main_Event
03-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Crazy Canadians, you never know what they'll do next.

-Josh