PDA

View Full Version : Greetins Folks

=D//R-Magnus
09-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to the forums as well. Rator, hello and nice site, I truly could go on but how many times do you want to hear it? So, what aspects are people lookin forward to utilizing in the next socom? It really appears as though they got most of the bases covered, how many game sequals can say they revolve heavily upon the requests and needs of the 'gamers'? I just hope they nipe this cheating thing in the bud. Its one thing to cheat and try to be inconspicous so you can pretend your a good player, but it seems its getting tougher and tougher to get into a game without some yahoo logging in that just wants to ruin the game with his crazy hacks and cheats. Having admins like in CS would be nice. Damn gameshark, damn it all to hell.

<WH>sMoKeOuT
09-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Cheating is no more.Its a systen called DNAS.We actually have to log into the game twice now.Once to check for third party devices and chipped PS2's.And the next logs you into the game.Cool huh.By the way nice to see Skyhawk is recruiting cool people.See ya on the battle field.

[SS]Steve-O
09-25-2003, 10:08 PM
Y a EA sports uses it for there games. DNAS is sweet.