PDA

View Full Version : Vigilance is done!

[SS]Rator
03-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped in the making of this map, you know who you are. Thanks to Defcon 4 and the folks at Socom Quest for their generous donation and support. http://www.socomquest.com

The map is now live on our main site. Click on "Briefings" then click on "S2 Tac-Maps" sometimes if youve already viewed that page recently, you have to click "S2 Tac-Maps" again to make sure the new content gets loaded.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

[SS]Vapid
03-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Looks good Boss.

~~HF~~ Roket
03-21-2005, 02:57 AM
Outstanding as always Rator

[SS]Rator
03-21-2005, 12:44 PM
THanks bud, damn Roket, its been a long time, how you guys doin?

~~HF~~ Roket
03-22-2005, 12:32 AM
Pretty good, most of us stopped playing Socom though, the cheating got out of control. We played Syphon Filter for awhile, but once you complete all the objectives there isn't much point going on. Most of my old crew are on Xbox live these days, but I just can't be bothered getting it. Champions of Norrath is my fave game at the moment.

Good to see the [SS] are still going though, it's just a pity we can't all play together, I'd really like to try out for [SS] lol.

[SS]Rator
03-22-2005, 01:32 AM
lol, i think all you need is an NTSC playstation right guys?

OAP Sci-Fi
03-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Nice work Rator. OAP in the UK thank you for the new map. and look forward to the next one. We still have a strong Socom2 & 1 playerbase as the cheating in Europe is still fairly minimal (well on S2 anyway).

Keep up the great work.

[SS]Chief
03-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Rock on Gentlemen...we need to have a United Nations meeting sometime...lol.

We have both sides of the pond covered!

Thanks for staying on the boards...

[SS]Rator
03-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Thanks OAP and Sci-Fi, glad you like em. Working on Requiem now actually, shouldn't be too long before it's out.

Thanks!