PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to SS

ASF Vigilante
03-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey, this is ASF Vigilante. I and a few others of my fellow clan mates are from the SOTG clan that have broken off respectfully and made our own clan. I as a general of ASF(allied special forces) would like to invite you ( the seasnipers) to join our allies list. We are a new clan and have SOTG on our allies list and I am hoping to get you guys as well, maybe have some friendly wars in the future. Right now we barely have enough people so we need to recruit first.

-ASF Vigilante

[SS]Rator
03-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey bud, thanks for the invite, but the SS does not do alliances. You are more than welcome to play with us anytime we are online, we usually post up where we are in the Current Location forum, and feel free to contact cuervo@seasnipers.net (our CO of Battle) to set up a friendly match.

Thanks again , and good luck with everything.

ASF Vigilante
03-20-2005, 06:19 PM
ok sounds great. We have just made our home server US West 4 so anytime, any of you can drop by.

Oh and if you want to visit us, I encourage you to register on our forums, the main home page is

www.freewebs.com/sotghinote

you can get to the forums from there.

-Vigilante

[SS]Rator
03-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Ok thanks, tho your last rule is a bit troubling...

"4. Dancing, Taunting, and Shooting Dead Bodies is O.K."

I can see the taunting and dancing, but the shooting dead bodies? Up to you ultimately, but we feel it shows disrespect towards others. Thats just our take on it.

Again, good luck with everything.

ASF Vigilante
03-20-2005, 07:01 PM
yea, I personally don't do it. When any of us enter your rooms, we will all follow your rules. So don't worry about that, we will NOT come into your room and disrespect your wishes. If anyone does this in your room, and I will post up saying that that is not allowed in your rooms, just tell me if you see ASF doing it in your room, I'll take care of the rest.

I have the power to kick anyone from this clan. I have the highest of respect for SS so if ASF does this in your room and you don't want it, they will have big problems with me. I may just warn them, once. Sometimes people forget. But I will not tolerate anyone in my clan disrespect any of you.

Ok, I've posted in the general boards on my site that this is not allowed in your rooms.

[SS]Shooter
03-20-2005, 08:05 PM
ASF Vigilante,

Best of luck with your clan.

I look forward to playing you. As Rator says, respect begets respect.

I've played with SOTG in the past, and found them to be good guys, happy to have us play with them. They do use ALL weapons. That can be a challenge.

[SS]Rator
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks Vig, i appreciate it. If we see someone doing it, we'll just kindly ask them not to, and deal with it from there.

Thanks.

ASF Vigilante
03-21-2005, 12:57 AM
We've got our rosters up to 10 so far so not too much longer then I'll send a challenge to war.