PDA

View Full Version : Things they should not have in S3

Lgndkllr777
03-18-2005, 09:05 PM
If you've been around on forums lately, you'll see alot of topics "what they should put in socom3" so i decided to make a list of things they should get rid of:

1. lag (even though they dont have much control over that)
2. Shotguns (too noobish... they knock u down and then next shot ur dead)
3. glitches (TEST THE GAME BEFORE IT COMES OUT)
4. [LS]Lgndkllr777 (My friend told me to add that one)

thats it for now add stuff if u think of it

[SS]Vapid
03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
If you've been around on forums lately, you'll see alot of topics "what they should put in socom3" so i decided to make a list of things they should get rid of:

1. lag (even though they dont have much control over that)
2. Shotguns (too noobish... they knock u down and then next shot ur dead)
3. glitches (TEST THE GAME BEFORE IT COMES OUT)
4. [LS]Lgndkllr777 (My friend told me to add that one)

thats it for now add stuff if u think of it

I agree with you 100%. Lets start a petition.

Lgndkllr777
03-18-2005, 10:29 PM
i agree with myself on everything except #4... that my friend told me i should put

[SS]Vapid
03-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
i agree with myself on everything except #4... that my friend told me i should put

It's a package deal. I already sent the request to Zipper.

[SS]Fight[r]
03-19-2005, 04:19 PM
No shotguns!? I love the 12 guage pump. The SEAL shot gun if you didnt know. Thats not a newb gun!

[SS]Blitz
03-19-2005, 04:27 PM
It is if you get killed by it.

ASF Vigilante
03-22-2005, 01:59 AM
I have to say I like the shotguns. I would like to see better hosting. When you shoot someone your bullets should always register. I've shot people and the bullets never hit them. They go right into them but no damage is done so I guess what I'm saying is NO HEALTH BAR! go back to socom one when you could actually hit someone and they'd only take a reasonable amount, you guys remember the good old days when you could put two in the chest and that was enough.

Badger
03-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Fight
No shotguns!? I love the 12 guage pump. The SEAL shot gun if you didnt know. Thats not a newb gun!

AMEN TO THAT!!! That gun is absolutely the the worst way to die, because you know if you get shot by it it was because the other guy was smarter than you, not because he gun shoots further laffyguy

[UM]-decay-
03-22-2005, 01:48 PM
yea with the health bar it allows the player to know how much life they have to work with, i mean in s1 i'd take shot and then go on with my business not knowing how much life i would have if i ran into someone.

that health bar just needs motified is all

[SS]Blitz
03-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Also bring back the "Man Down!" Thats funny as hell.

Lgndkllr777
03-22-2005, 04:44 PM
For the health bar, what they should do is have a model of a person colored green, and depending where he gets shot, that part of the model turns reder until it is dark red and then they die.

ASF Vigilante
03-22-2005, 06:30 PM
good idea, then you could only die when shot in upper body or head instead of getting hit in the knee three times and dropping.