PDA

View Full Version : changing of names

TWINKIE'
03-17-2005, 03:53 AM
hey was up i wanted to know if theres any way to delete this name and put my new name in i want my new clan name instead ~Wu~Twinkie please let me know im sure its easy but its late and i cant figure it out thanks

[SS]Rator
03-17-2005, 12:07 PM
You should be able to click the "User CP" button at the top of the forums and change it in there.

TWINKIE'
03-17-2005, 08:21 PM
yeah i can change everything but my name i guess. and when i try to register a new name it says im already logged in so unless i figure it out im stuck with this name

[SS]Vapid
03-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by TWINKIE'
yeah i can change everything but my name i guess. and when i try to register a new name it says im already logged in so unless i figure it out im stuck with this name

You can log out by scrolling to the bottom of the main forums index.

TWINKIE'
03-18-2005, 02:01 AM
yes i can smart a$$ but when i go to register a new name it says welcome back TWINKIE when you figure it out vapid come over to my house and fix it thanks

[SS]Rator
03-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Yeah, um, asking for our help, then calling us a smart ass when we try to help you, wont get you any help at all...

[SS]Vapid
03-18-2005, 02:17 AM
Now I know how you guys feel when I need help. I'll be over there this weekend to fix it Twinkle.

[SS]Raiden
03-18-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by TWINKIE'
yes i can smart a$$ but when i go to register a new name it says welcome back TWINKIE when you figure it out vapid come over to my house and fix it thanks
you gotta be retarded!

[SS]Steve-O
03-18-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Yeah, um, asking for our help, then calling us a smart ass when we try to help you, wont get you any help at all...

Rator, Vapid and twinkie are close buddies I am sure he met no disrespect to you or any other clan memeber besides Vapid. And well if he did FOCK YOU Twinkie!spinningde

TWINKIE'
03-18-2005, 09:00 AM
wooooops my bad i didnt mean to disrespect any1 i was just messing with vapid but you gotta admit he did come off like a smart @$$! me and vapid go way back and i was just busting his balls as im sure thats what he was doing to me sorry for the missunderstanding freaker

[SS]Rator
03-18-2005, 12:39 PM
lol, ok, no problem, just hit me with an email and ill change your name for you bud. Sorry bout that.