PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports...

Lgndkllr777
03-15-2005, 08:28 PM
So... what does everyone think about the agreement between NFL and EA saying that for 5 yrs., only EA Sports can make football games? That sucks... madden or street only for 5 years...

[SS]Hoot
03-15-2005, 08:55 PM
They arent the only ones allowed to produce football games. They will just be the only company to get the official NFL and NFLPA license for the next five years. The other video game producers can make football games.... They just wont include any real players or stadiums or things to that extent.

Lgndkllr777
03-15-2005, 09:02 PM
well yea but other companies shouldnt even bother because no one except a few dozen people play anything that isnt NFL

TWINKIE'
03-15-2005, 09:21 PM
some1 needs to make a football game with spins on the real names oakland traiders N.O. aints cleavland crowns pitsburg healers just to mess with the E.A pact with the No Fun League

[SS]Vapid
03-16-2005, 01:10 AM
I want to play an arena football game.

[SS]Hoot
03-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Yeah... that would be cool. That reminds me...... I go to some lacrose games as well as arena football here at the Pepsi Center. Wonder if a lacrosse game would go over well.

TWINKIE'
03-16-2005, 01:27 AM
the hell with it lets talk to espn to put out dodge ball or some roller ball who needs to play football for the next 5 years

[SS]Vapid
03-16-2005, 01:29 AM
...or marbles...

TWINKIE'
03-16-2005, 01:34 AM
i cant wait till gt5 or 6 has lawn mower racing

[SS]Cuervo
03-16-2005, 11:38 AM
EA signed an agreement with the AFL as well..

keep in minf.. EA and ESPN are combingin so you will not see any ESPN Football games after this year..

also .. i read ESPN will be the sole license provider for BASEBALL games.. so no more EA baseball games..

[SS]Grifter
03-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
EA signed an agreement with the AFL as well..

keep in minf.. EA and ESPN are combingin so you will not see any ESPN Football games after this year..

also .. i read ESPN will be the sole license provider for BASEBALL games.. so no more EA baseball games..

That's fine with me. I like the ESPN baseball better anyway. But I like the EA Madden series the best. Gonna be interesting to see what EA has in store for madden with the PS3 next year.

Badger
03-16-2005, 03:10 PM
I like this agreement gives it a whole simplicity thing, you wanna play football here's your game, you wanna play baseball here is your game. Simple and direct, I like it

[SS]Cuervo
03-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
That's fine with me. I like the ESPN baseball better anyway. But I like the EA Madden series the best. Gonna be interesting to see what EA has in store for madden with the PS3 next year.

wait grift.. u got espn baseball?? for ps2 or xbox? i ended up getting it for xbox since their graphics are always better

A N ! M A L
03-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Anyone in here have Fight Night Round 2.... Its hard as Fuk to get full stats on that beast man..... If you know an easier way please let me know....

Animal