PDA

View Full Version : Respect and thanks

NearBeer
03-09-2005, 05:36 PM
THank you for your consideration and visit to the 6PK web site and USL page Shooter. To answer some of you questions. We generallly have a room up in Central 6 from 6 PM to 10 PM provided we are not in a war during the week, and on weekends sometimes earlier depending on the amount of players available. Our clan Administrative person is Amaretto and she handles all wars reguardless of weather it is a fun war, Socom Zone, or whatever. Schotz is the web site administrator and developer of the USL, so he would be the one who can answer any and all questions you might have. Feel free to visit, play, or come onto either AIM or Yahoo Messenger if you wish to talk more. {!6PK!} NearBeer ... Army leads the way... Operation induring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom veteran with over 20 years of service. Its a way of life perserving the American way of life.

NearBeer
03-09-2005, 05:40 PM
By the way the picture in my sig is reall, and it is me during Operation IraqiI Freedom with my actual weapons, so dont laugh to hard at my old fat ass. LOL

[SS]Chief
03-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by NearBeer
Operation induring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom veteran with over 20 years of service. Its a way of life perserving the American way of life.

Near Beer, sorry bro it is Enduring Freedom, I would hate for your tee shirt or your nice Tattoo from Kuwait City to be misspelled...lol. Also I was there for both as well (maybe out to sea playing cards...but I was there), and a 20 year man....still in slugging away. Thanks for all that you did, in your sacrifice for our country...yes our country. And I am sure we will see you out there online.

Go Navy, Beat Army...sorry I thought it was football season..lol

NearBeer
03-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Infantry cant spelll

[SS]Rator
03-09-2005, 05:52 PM
LOL, We dont train em to spell we train em to fight! Thanks boys for preserving our freedom, we are forever in debt to you all.

[SS]Shooter
03-15-2005, 01:40 AM
NearBeer, good playing with you the other day.

Sorry to hear about your parting ways with [6PK].

NearBeer
03-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Thats OK, they are a good clan, My son in law and Daughter are in the clan Leadership, and the leader is a good friend since SOCOM 1 days, so its all good.

I am back with SMT ( Special Maneuvers team) who are not active in wars, but play almost nightly. The web site is down, and I am working to get it back up... So I am still around and playing in C6. Enjoyed playing with you, hope you were not disappointed . I played in Canada west 3 with Cheif, and a couple of the others the other night and enjoyed that as Pops. Thanks SS, what you are doing here is great, and I wish you well, you are definately a class act.

[SS]Rator
03-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Cool, and thanks bud, you might want to take a look at this...

http://seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2246