PDA

View Full Version : GT4 in real life.

[SS]Steve-O
03-07-2005, 02:36 PM
SUV take off (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/675/)

[SS]Shooter
03-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Motto of the story: Don't take your hands off the wheel to reload your shit...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ST. LOUIS -- A suburban St. Louis man shot and killed his estranged wife and another woman before dying in a high-speed crash, police said.

Town and Country police said John Alexander, 38, shot his estranged wife, Kelli Alexander, 35, and her friend April Wheeler, 29, on Friday _ days before a child custody hearing was to be held.

Police Cpl. Jeff Myer said John Alexander waited in his sport utility vehicle for his wife to drive by as she and their children headed to a church fish fry.

He pulled in front of his wife to block her way, got out, and killed her with a 9mm handgun, then shot Wheeler who was following Kelli Alexander in a separate vehicle, Myer said. The Alexanders' three children witnessed the shootings.

Not long after, John Alexander led police on a high-speed chase on U.S. Highway 40 reaching speeds of more than 100 mph, Myer said.

Police had broken off the chase when Alexander's SUV left the highway, flipped and crashed, police said, but Myer was unsure how long the pursuit had been called off when the crash occurred.

He was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead, Myer said. Investigators found the gun in the SUV, but no drugs or alcohol.

Myer said the couple was in the midst of a divorce had a history of domestic violence. The two were expected in St. Louis County family court on Monday.

[SS]Cuervo
03-07-2005, 05:56 PM
great.. now the kids have no mom OR dad

[SS]Vapid
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
As far as I'm concerned, if you run you're guilty and you should be shot! To bad other people would be at risk if the police helicopters were equiped with Hellfire missiles.

[UM]-decay-
03-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Vapid
As far as I'm concerned, if you run you're guilty and you should be shot! To bad other people would be at risk if the police helicopters were equiped with Hellfire missiles.

lmao. isnt that the truth man. but how would you right off the use of one of the missile in a police report?

[SS]Vapid
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Once the public got wind that local law enforcment agencies were authorized to fire missiles, there would not be a single criminal.

[SS]Shooter
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Hmm.. I don't know Vapid.. I don't trust the government or law enforcement now. Much less with missiles.

I think that if every able minded individual were required to carry on his person, open or concealed, a firearm -- then society would be a whole lot more polite and trouble free.

Criminals prefer underpowered, unskilled victims.

[SS]Vapid
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Totally.

I think if concequences were more severe people would be less likely to commit crime. Even if that means some dumb crook getting blasted with a shotgun at an ATM machine by the "victim".