PDA

View Full Version : website

[SSr]BenDover
03-03-2005, 06:01 PM
hey rator i talked to david about designing a website and he recommended you for the theme so i was just wondering you charge for it? you can either e-mail me or respond here it doesnt matter.

[SS]MILF[r]
03-03-2005, 06:05 PM
You might want to read this...

http://seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2246

P.S. Rator has been under the weather and might not get back to you for a few....

[SSr]BenDover
03-03-2005, 06:13 PM
at the top it says $75 is that his charge to do the graphics? david said he could build a site and then recommended rator fo the rest

[SS]MILF[r]
03-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Having delt with this issue...first and formost you have to have a host company or site...that can support the database that the Clan Engine will support. For example SQL. Once you have that, that is where you CE will be hosted from. To buy the CE alone is $75...which is only the program. It has a front page(graphic) which there are direction for you to update it yourself or do your own thing...but if you want it to look like a site and clan that I would want to join....you want Rator to do it! Trust me I know it sounds like alot..but if you think about it, it isn't. He will make everything from scratch...it's not going to be some kind of cut and paste job.
So to get the funds you just rally your guys in your clan together. If you have one roster of 16 guys (yes and gals) that is only $20 per person in the clan... Have them invest in there clan. Trust me you will find that a simple $20 investment...will make them think twice before they just up and leave...you can have them all pay you via paypal.

Then once you have the site up and running....you advertise for folks to come join if you want more..and trust me they will come around...just like the old movie phrase.

"Build it...and they will come..."

[SS]Beans[r]
03-04-2005, 02:27 AM
Sounds like a quiz question. Maybe I shouldn't answer.

[SS]Rator
03-04-2005, 03:33 PM
LOL, thanks guys, sorry i been sick since monday, KWO , email me rator@seasnipers.net and ill hook you up.

[SSr]BenDover
03-05-2005, 01:22 AM
just sent the email rator