PDA

View Full Version : My compliments...

PAPA
03-02-2005, 02:03 AM
I just wanted to express my compliments to the Sea Snipers. Your site is very impressive. Not necessarily my style... but impressive none-the-less.

I like your idea of tactical movements as well... not too many clans in Socom 1 or 2 have the discipline (self or otherwise) to maintain such high standards.

If you're ever looking for another team member, look me up.

[SS]Cuervo
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey papa.. thanks for the kind words. The SS does not go out looking for people.. they always come to us. The best way to get a chance is to make your self well know within the SS community and be around long and often enough to see that rare post "SS recruiting".

You can always email off the volunteer page BUT it mayl get lost with Rators 500+ emails a day..

PAPA
03-02-2005, 11:53 AM
You're welcome. I give credit where credit is due.

I'm sure that you have hundreds, if not thousands of people beating on your virtual door trying to get in... so recruiting is probably not a problem.

[SS]Cuervo
03-02-2005, 12:21 PM
yes.. just the point of my comment was that you have a better chance of getting a tryout if you have your foot in the door to begin with. I would say that maybe the last 5 or so new members were all long time forum members before getting their tryout.

[SS]Cuervo
03-02-2005, 12:22 PM
not to mention sent their volunteer email THE RIGHT WAY.. unlike about half the emails rator normally gets... haha

PAPA
03-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Right. Cool man, thanks for the advice.