PDA

View Full Version : Show off your graphics abilities!

Lgndkllr777
03-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey everyone the [LS] is holding a contest (somewhat) on our site for a new banner so check out the site I think the URL is in my sig. but here it is in case its not.

http://www.lethalsnipers.8m.com

All the details are there, all you need to know is that when you submit graphics, they become property of the [LS]. However, if your creation is picked you will get credit for it... Yea just check out the site its posted under NEWS AND MESSAGES.

Feel free to ask any questions at MercyDriveRKO777@aol.com

Do not just look over this and throw it away (yea I know some people say "whatever, why and i gonna give some loser graphics for free when he can pay me for them", but just remember... if I pay for them... you're not getting credit bowdown laffyguy )

Lgndkllr777
03-01-2005, 09:38 PM
and just to add on... if you get something from Yahoo when you click on the link saying something about "Data Transfer Limit", just go back to the site in an hour... free hosting plans suck.

[SS]Snakebite
03-02-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm playing around with Photoshop today, I'll send ya something. shiftyeyes

Although the more graphics you put on the free hosting site, the more "bandwidth exceeded" messages you're gonna get.

Lgndkllr777
03-02-2005, 04:47 PM
LOL yea well im going to get a fotopic.com account so i can upload my pics on there

Lgndkllr777
03-17-2005, 08:28 PM
any other takers? don't you want the great benefits of winning such as:

PRIZE
--------
*Your banner displayed on the site and/or forum
*Your name to be placed on the site and viewed by a whole 3 people :-P

[SS]Rator
03-17-2005, 10:05 PM
OMG too funny! "but just remember... if I pay for them... you're not getting credit"

[SS]Fight[r]
03-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I thought that was funny too.