PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS Rator!

HooT
09-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Awesome job on the site, i see you wont some awards, thats great, congrats! you know i always loved the site, so i guess this is just repetitive, but really, its awesome that you got some recognition... great job and congrats again!

[SS]Cuervo
09-21-2003, 11:34 AM
nice sig philly.. lol hey Rator.. u register under another name to give your self props?? lol jk.. funny how Hoot is from Philly also

[SS]Rator
09-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey thanks Hoot. I appreciate your compliments!

No Cuervo, it's not me, cmon man!

Go touch a hot iron. LOL!

[SS]Steve-O
09-21-2003, 10:41 PM
Anytime Cuervo makes fun of sombody ill they have to bring up is the iron situation lol.:p

[SS]Cuervo
09-22-2003, 12:00 PM
All i got to blame for the hot iron is Doc... dam ass called me and distracted me..

HooT
09-23-2003, 12:31 AM
lol, thanks for the compliment on my sig... unless that was a joke along with the part about rator registering twice...

i was surprised to find out rator was from around here, i was going through generator studios and i looked at the "about" section and saw the studio is in west chester or w/e, somethin like that... thats pretty cool, maybe sometime i will come by cause i know your address! muahahahahaha!

EDIT o darn, it doesnt say the address, i was mistaken... o well... i bet i can get him to give it to me! ahahahaha!

EDIT: but it says the phone number, and thats a local call for me... haha, i'm gonna be makin a few prank calls lol j/k

=LS= Muad'dib
10-10-2003, 04:42 PM
uhh Hoot...do you get paid to be a dork? hahaha just kidding...but honestly here...i'm shocked to see you edited your post...as opposed to just posting again...to spam this board...like you used to do on socomclans.net. :)

btw this is you part time heckler =LS= ARIK from SC.net

[SS]Dr.Who
10-10-2003, 07:09 PM
What exactly is a Tactical White Board moderator?

[SS]SportoFu
10-10-2003, 07:16 PM
There are forums set up on the TWB site......and Muad'dib here is one of the forum moderators. S^ Muad, long time no see.

HooT
10-13-2003, 12:48 AM
i know who you are arik, and uhh, i guess you dont see very many of my posts because i am always there to flame a double poster, i always edit my post there, and at every other forum i go to.