PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM 3 online...

[SS]MILF[r]
02-24-2005, 11:17 AM
There isn't much talk about the online side of the new release. Here is all I could find on the subject:

Of course, all the information in this article relates strictly to the single-player game. And while Zipper President Jim Bosler says, "Our goal is to make both [single-player and multiplayer] equal" in terms of quality, most fans of the series want to know more about the additions being made to the multiplayer modes. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for more details on that front, as Sony and Zipper aren't yet ready to talk about the multiplayer game beyond promising a more significant jump over the last game than was seen from Socom 1 to Socom II.

Take from this article http://ps2.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3138604&did=1

[TOU] -Sage-
02-24-2005, 02:58 PM
i just hope the maps get bigger, more intricate, and they don't really mess with the communication system. I loved ghost recon 2 for Xbox, but i HATE the way you can't tell who is talking, or the crappy lobby system. So, now I have the most expensive paperweight i've ever purchased sitting under my TV. Anyone need an Xbox, 2 controllers, headset, halo 2, ghost recon 2? lol