PDA

View Full Version : www.socomunderground.net

Flawless
02-16-2005, 07:10 PM
hi everybody.
I'm Flawless from [LTU]ARAS clan.I remember you guys from socomclans.net era...and I see you guys have pretty organized clan. and kick ass site
I'm here to tell you about new ladder. We opened it just yesterday and we are looking only for good sports clans... I I'm trying to create only good, long lasting clans site, where you wont have problems with no reports or corrupted staff.. I'm Head admin there and I can promise you prompt and fair response from staff.
Go check it our and register for ladder. http://www.socomunderground.net/ladder/index.php If you have any questions, let me know.

My Info
clan website : www.socom2aras.xxi.lt
email: Flawless@xxi.lt
AIM: Socom2Flawless

Cya ya on socomunderground...

[SS]Rator
02-16-2005, 07:13 PM
THanks for the invite. We are pretty busy here, but we will let you know if we're in. BTW, you might want to put a couple of paragraphs in your clan rules section! WOW! Good luck and let me know if you need any design work too. rator@seasnipers.net

Flawless
02-16-2005, 07:25 PM
LOL, jsust bcs of those rules we have only cool guys in the clan. and we are together from early socom2 days. we played you guys couple times on sc.net
But damn, youre awesome with graphics. damn again...
Oh yeah if you would help me, i would have some requests for you :) LOL this weekend we will run only LTU members tourney. i have the trophy for that, but for next tourney (dubs ) im gonna need another one :)

And pls delete my other thread. accidently i made new thread instead of answering to this one :)spinningde