PDA

View Full Version : Hi

OAP Sci-Fi
02-15-2005, 06:05 AM
Hi SeaSnipers,

Been a visitor to your excellent site for a few years now and so wish that Sony would join US and Europe servers to enable us all to play together.....oh well maybe PS3?

Anyway, the reason for writing was that I was getting a little concerned as there has not been a new S2 map released for some time now and I wondered if all was well?

Although PS2 has not really been the place for new and exciting online games recently we have been keeping the faith with S2 (and even the occasional S1 night). Many of our members now subsidise their gaming with the green devil but then needs must and all that. Hopefully Timesplitters2 will revitalise the UK PS2 online scene.

Hope all is well and look forward to your continued S2 support and perhaps getting sight of the remaining S2 maps?

Regards

Si

[SS]MILF[r]
02-15-2005, 07:32 AM
Si...All is well and thank-you for stoping by....I am sure the lttle evles are hard at work, making some new maps...but you have to keep in mind. It takes time to create those, and the person that creates them, does them on there own dime (translation own time). So hang in there...and keep checking back.

P.S. Does my picture make me look like a famous European star?

[SS]Cuervo
02-15-2005, 10:53 AM
lol looks liek the guy from the movie "wimbeldon"

[SS]Rator
02-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the compliments OAP, I do the maps n my spare time of which ive had little of recently. Vigialnce is on the drawing board. I'll post on our home page and these forums when shes done.

About playing, you CAN play us on the international servers, but i think you boys across the pond need an NTSC PS2.

Welcome to the forums, and dont be a stranger.

OAP Sci-Fi
02-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the kind replies and glad to hear that you guys are going strong. I don't think many of our community have NTSC compatible PS2's so just hope that Sony eventually sort out this problem buy using 60Hz more in UK release games as most of us have TV's that can cope ;)

Lol Milf, yes your sig does bring back memories of.....

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/i_am_sam/luke_goss/sampre3.jpg

Jesus I remember when you were in Bros !!! rofl

Regards

Si