PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

[SS]CJ
09-19-2003, 04:22 AM
Do me a favor Vet. If your gonna use 3rd person, stay with it. Don't switch from 3rd person to 1st person. K? Got it? Bend and Thrust NOW.......STOP. On your feet.

[SS]Snakebite
09-19-2003, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the real Socom world. Glad to have you.

[SS]Snakebite
09-19-2003, 04:40 PM
Nice response recruit. lol

[SS]Cuervo
09-19-2003, 04:58 PM
That recruit needs to re-register fore the following reasons..

A. NO GOD DAM SPACE BETWEEN [SS] and Veteran
B. YOU ARE NOT A [SS] in full standing.. so i wanna see that [r], other recruits did it, and you are not special

Doubletime this ROOK!

[SS]Cuervo
09-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Outside of the above.. welcome aboard Vet.. good playing with you last night.. if and when everything is official, I will fight along side you with no hesitation as I do for all my other SS brothers.. till then

drop and give me 50!

[SS]Steve-O
09-19-2003, 10:08 PM
LMAO

[SS]Cuervo
09-20-2003, 11:32 AM
way to go Vet... now you looking goood.. lolo

[SS]Dr.Who
09-20-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Veteran[r]
This Recruit apologizes for the misuse of the english language and resolves to chose his words a little more wisely.

Vet, Welcome aboard bro. It is not easy takin this hazin. Seems like time moves slowly when in waiting, huh? LOL

See Raiden "This recruit" is working to improve his vernacular. Perhaps a senior member can work on his. LOL

[SS]Raiden
09-20-2003, 09:30 PM
fuck your vernacular and any other bullshit word you decide to throw out that cock holster of yours.

[SS]Dr.Who
09-21-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Raiden
fuck your vernacular and any other bullshit word you decide to throw out that cock holster of yours.

Aw Raiden, I am let down. Surely you can think of a FLETHORA of words from your vernacular, it cant be hard you have a limited number like shit, f&*K, damn, hell P^&SY, C#@K, A, AND, THE, BOY, GIRL, DOGGIE. Come let Doc help you to improve one's self Raiden. I won't even charge you for the consultation LOL Just cross your legs in front of you, hands near your knees and say "OHHHHMMMMMMM" good, very good Raiden. Cya next week

[SS]Raiden
09-21-2003, 09:15 AM
if i needed a FLETHORA of words added to my VERNACULAR i surely wouldnt CONSULT you, PISS ANT, i`d go ahead and look in a THESAURUS, but then again i wouldnt give you the FUCKING pleasure!!
so lick a DICK faggot.
cya next week, and mind you , it wont be for any god damn CONSULTATION.

[ss]Traffic
09-21-2003, 12:50 PM
DON'T DROP THE SOAP VET, OH YEAH WELLCOME ABOARD

[SS]Cuervo
09-22-2003, 11:58 AM
Breach.. its just a 2 old farts going through mid life crisis.. let them be.. lol Like watching a cock fight.. literally.. I got $20 on the Dog beater!!

soadnecro
09-22-2003, 09:27 PM
This recruit welcomes that recruit, and any other recruits who have the balls to call themself 'this recruit' every post they make.:D

[SS]Dr.Who
09-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by soadnecro
This recruit welcomes that recruit, and any other recruits who have the balls to call themself 'this recruit' every post they make.:D

Woiuld that be a total of three recruits. Christ now he gonna start callin himself Cybil......