PDA

View Full Version : Funny story in the Oregonian

[SS]CJ
09-18-2003, 08:28 AM
I read this story a few months ago. I came across it the other day and thought everyone would get a kick out of it.

Joe Hodapp, a Beaverton resident, received a traffic citation in the mail. The citation stated that Joe had run a red light and to prove it, the police enclosed a picture of his car in the middle of an intersection and the traffic light red, plain as day. He was instructed to pay $190.00 for the fee. Joe was extremely upset, not to mention the fact that he was never for the newly adopted photo detection system anyway. A light bulb clicked in his head. He went to the bank and withdrew 190 one dollar bills. When he got home he fanned them all out on the counter and took a picture of them. He then sent the picture to the police with the ticket that he received in the mail. The police didn't write him a letter in return. Instead, they took a picture of a pair of handcuffs and sent that to Joe along with another copy of the ticket......Joe promptly paid the ticket.

[SS]Snakebite
09-18-2003, 08:50 AM
That was a good one.

[SS]Cuervo
09-18-2003, 10:09 AM
thats fucked up.. at least the police decided they would poke some fun too.. shiit.. NY you would get SWAT the next day..

=D//R=SkyHawk
09-18-2003, 10:19 AM
LOL thats funny, i hope that crap never happens to me.
Funny comment on SWAT Cuervo

[SS]Raiden
09-18-2003, 11:28 AM
eh, fuck joe though we all really know it was you jammer and all your political correctness, lol