PDA

View Full Version : Bus ride from hell...

The Chief
02-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't think this bus driver is to happy....

Not to happy.... (http://www.redcellsocom.com/Uploads/BUSDRIVE.WMV)

[SS]Cuervo
02-03-2005, 01:24 PM
was that sting operation?? because WTF!! seemed like those chinese cops had fun watching him get beat up before they did anything... how much evidence did they need? needed to make sure he wasn't helping the buss driver clean some dirt off his face or something??

[SS]Shooter
02-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Once a proud warrior society, liberalism and other weak-kneed political ideals have so permeated their culture that the poor bus driver was afraid to fight back.

He was so scared of a 'little' aggressiveness from the guy, he curled up into a ball. Welcome to the 'enlightened' future - a liberal, utopian paradise. 'Violence will only create more violence'.

And the bad part is, the Grand Cherokee driving soccer moms and Sam's Club shopping dads in suburbs across the U.S. are teaching their kids THE SAME THING.

My dad taught me some things: Stand tall. If a guy hits you, you hit him back, hard. Fight.

[SS]Fight[r]
02-03-2005, 04:51 PM
I echo Shooter.

MidgetLover
02-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Wow, dont ppl stand up for themselfs any more. If that happened in the USA that guy would have been dropped by the bus driver.

[SS]Snakebite
02-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I know I'm supposed to turn the other cheek... but I'd have beaten that guy down with a wet squirrel.

Possibly even drug him outside then run over him with my bus. But thats just me.

Badger
02-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Snakebite
.......but I'd have beaten that guy down with a wet squirrel.

:O a wet squirrel?????? ROFLMFAO!!!!!

The Chief
02-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Your all right that is the society (I can't spell I suck) in Japan...they look the other way.

I just thought the guy thought he was taking a nap at the wheel and wanted to make sure he didn't fall asleep at the wheel....

This could work for long cross country drives if you feel tired....