PDA

View Full Version : Moving

Badger
01-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Well after a clan wide vote the majority won (of course)and we are moving to the International Universe. We welcome the Sea Snipers to join us if you feel so inclined. Please visit our boards to find out our exact location as we have yet to find a home server.

We feel as a whole that there is less problems in general with the new universe however we shall see.

Cheers!

[SS]Rator
01-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Cool, thanks and let us know what you think. We are set up and ready to go there as well, but have not done extensive testing. Good luck!

Badger
01-29-2005, 04:34 PM
We've been trying it out for the past few weeks and so far we haven't recieved any negitive feedback. Last night was just the final straw with the North America Universe, couldn't make a room that would last, could see any friends, or clan members online, all the pre-made rooms were full....BAH who needs the aggrevation. LAst night it was one of the funnest times I've had playing Socom in a very long time, people actually died when you shot them :O Very weird

Badger
01-31-2005, 12:50 PM
Just an Update.

Played the whole weekend just about on the International Universe, I didn't recieve not one single boot, maps loaded quicker, and the best thing people died without emptying a full clip into them. If things continue like this, I'll have to keep my mouth shut, don't want everyone knowing how fun it is over there, otherwise we might have to move back laffyguy

Cheers!

[SS]SportoFu
01-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Sounds great! Thanks BadAss!

[UM]-decay-
02-01-2005, 01:05 PM
i check out the server and i had a harder time killing people on it than on the north american server. i guess its from being used to the lag of the N.A. server