PDA

View Full Version : I was a victims during 1 guys 8 kill round.

Kitten Killer
01-28-2005, 02:04 PM
I was a Terrorist on Fishhook covering the right tunnel breach while 2 of my buddies were covering the pathway under the cloths line and ally breach. One of the SEALs rushed in very fast. I saw my friend under the cloths line had died and before I could turn around to help, both my other buddy covering the ally breach and I were shot in the back. The Killer SEAL followed around the back side of our base only to catch another Terrorist planting mines by the tree in the backyard. There was a Terrorist on top of the boat house and another on the cat walk, both shooting at the wrong SEAL while the Killer SEAL took aim at both of them. At this point there were 6 or 7 SEALs left and the only 2 Terrorists were inside the hostage house. All the SEALs ran around like ants while the Killer SEAL ran right in hostage house and killed 2 more Terrorists.

It all happened so fast all I could ask was, "Did he just kill all of us?"

I've never seen an 8 kill round before last night. I have to say it was an awesome sight. To bad I was on the receiving end of it.

The Chief
01-28-2005, 02:11 PM
I would say I have seen 1 or 2 before...but usally 4 or 5 of the kills were with Grenades. The other 3 or 4 were by gun...but it can happen...and yes Monkeys can Fly out of my butt...LOL Sorry I just wanted to add that last part.

Kitten Killer
01-28-2005, 02:18 PM
This guy did it all with the M14.

I've never seen an 8 (before last night) or a 7 kill round and I've only seen 2 or 3 6 kill rounds. The most I've ever had was five kills in 1 round, but you might see one of those on any givin night. 4 and less you see everyday.

[SS]Rator
01-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry KK, didn't mean to kill you and all you friends... lol...

Kitten Killer
01-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Good one.

No one ever enjoys an ass whooping but I was happy to be part of that one.

[SS]Steve-O
01-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I have had a 7 kill round before but that was only becuase everybody else died on my team and I was the only one left. I did it in Fox Hunt and I did not get that seventh kill till very late in the match.

For him/her to do this his team must have sucked, to stay back and just allow him to walk up and kill everybody. That the hardest part is to beat people to the kill.

Kitten Killer
01-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah there was a bit of chance/luck involved.

The whole SEAL team was taking their time until this round so we were all caught off guard by the rush. The rest of the SEALs were always a few steps behind so he got the 4 easy kills on me and a few others who had our backs turned or planting mines. The few times another SEAL could have gotten a kill they couldn't shoot straight.

I never get that lucky!

[UM]-decay-
01-28-2005, 07:04 PM
ive had a couple 6-7 kill rounds with a sniper rifle and a hand gun(most of the team i was on sucked<wasnt UM>) also with an m4a1sd and an i-dub another time.

its crazy when it happens but a lot of fun