PDA

View Full Version : i posted this on scea..

RENTACOP
01-22-2005, 05:25 PM
just wanna post it here since it will prolly get flamed at the scea boards..

MUCH PROPS TO..
SEA SNIPERS clan. it has been a while since i played with them since last night. this is not a kiss ass thread but just to say i admired the way you guys played. a total team effort, communication to the fullest and also whooped terorrists butt. this was on last bastion, a new map. im scared to see them on an old map, lol. i recommend any clan that wants to get better, play with these guys or against them. with all the crap that goes on in and out of scea, its great to see such a complimentary group that plays the game it was meant to be played.

[SS]Blitz
01-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Thanx for the props RENTACOP, feel free to send me a friend invite anytime so you can look us up. My name is just like in my sig. I play most every night from 8 or 9 pm est to around midnight or so.

[SS]Rator
01-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Thats what its all about. Thanks RENTACOP. BTW if it gets flamed, we have a Sea Sniper that is a moderator there! LOL! Thanks again, and just hit us up if you want to play.

S10Draven
01-22-2005, 07:46 PM
sup rent. ya dirty douche bag. laffyguy

[SS]Shooter
01-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Thats what its all about. Thanks RENTACOP. BTW if it gets flamed, we have a Sea Sniper that is a moderator there! LOL! Thanks again, and just hit us up if you want to play.

No flames yet... a bunch of people were very supportive.

[SS]SportoFu
01-22-2005, 08:31 PM
I had a blast lastnight. First time on that new map, AND I haven't been able to get on much in a WHILE. It felt good getting back on with my brothers and it was good to have you on our side RENTACOP. You're a stand-up player.
I also haven't had a chance to play with you either Blitz. You are a great asset to [SS].
I look forward to getting on more . . . hopefully. The days need to be longer. :(

[SS]Fight[r]
01-22-2005, 10:55 PM
I couldnt find the post on the SCEA forums. Is it under Socom II?

Congrats Grifter!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=socom2&message.id=743353

RENTACOP
01-23-2005, 07:24 PM
im registered properly now, tx to those i messagedlaffyguy