PDA

View Full Version : Operation Liberia...

The Chief
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Some of you might have remembered the News right after OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) that we invaded the country of Liberia to ousted President Taylor...anyway here is a video of that deployment with the 26th MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit)

Again, there will be a few second delay at the begaining and at the end about 2 minutes of blank area for the video. We were going to send it to the news however showing the dead body didn't allow us....

Enjoy.... (http://www.redcellsocom.com/Uploads/Liberia.mpg)

[SS]Blitz
01-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Great Vid Chief. I had some friends in the 26th MEU. I am a former Marine, and before I got assigned to Camp Geiger as an instuctor, I was suppoesed to deploy with the 26th MEU. Of course this was about 12 years ago, but whenever I see vids or clips like this one, it makes me sit back and think of all the brothers that I shared time with while I was in. My hat goes off everyday to the Military forces serving over seas.

The Chief
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Cool brother...it was very cool to deploy with the Marines. That was my first AMPHIB tour, and I had never worked with those guys...so I wondered what they did all day at sea. They beat the shit out of one another, and shot guns all day....pretty cool. I got to shot a few myself...that saw is tight! Anyway thanks for your service and I will contiinue to keep these guys in line...LOL.