PDA

View Full Version : Your Clan Medals!

krazykennyinc
01-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey I am a leader of a clan and i would love to get the .jpgs of ur medals, they are hot. my email is fhefeli3@hotmail.com let me know what you think. I would also like to know if it is alright if i use ur idea for giving medals to my members. Thank you.

[SS]Rator
01-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey Kenny,

Sorry but you cannot use our medals for your clan. They are Sea Sniper specific medals. I am an illustrator and created them specifically for the SS only. They may not be displayed on any other sites. Sorry.

However, we do not hold a copyright on giving your clan members medals for things. That's entirely up to you. I would send you to a place like www.gruntsmilitary.com of something similar and you can use/edit those medals for your clan.

Thanks for asking and sorry about that.

The Chief
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Yes, Rator and those that are displayed on that site are great! Another cool site is Navy Ribbon Checker (http://kepler.pratt.duke.edu/USNRibbons.html)

And yes you usally have to earn those...LOL.

krazykennyinc
01-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Hey Kenny,

Sorry but you cannot use our medals for your clan. They are Sea Sniper specific medals. I am an illustrator and created them specifically for the SS only. They may not be displayed on any other sites. Sorry.

However, we do not hold a copyright on giving your clan members medals for things. That's entirely up to you. I would send you to a place like www.gruntsmilitary.com of something similar and you can use/edit those medals for your clan.

Thanks for asking and sorry about that.

Thanks anyways man.

krazykennyinc
01-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Any body know where i can find a picture or rendering of a rifle marksman expert marksman and grenade markmsan?

[SS]Cuervo
01-06-2005, 10:50 AM
try google images search

[SS]Snakebite
01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
You can go to this old Socom 1 clan site and take any medals or images you like. It's a cheezy old site, I can't imagine who made something this lame. shiftyeyes

www.xtremetactics.tk

The Chief
01-06-2005, 01:21 PM
OMG like 7 hits since last year...no wonder they went under. The guy that made it didn't even check it out...LOL.

[SS]Blitz
01-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Snakebite
You can go to this old Socom 1 clan site and take any medals or images you like. It's a cheezy old site, I can't imagine who made something this lame. shiftyeyes

www.xtremetactics.tk

I know, I know...... But I am not at liberty to divulge that information at this time sir.........eyepop

[SS]Snakebite
01-06-2005, 01:25 PM
lol @ Blitz

Actually there were over 5,000 hits at one time. I have no idea why the ticker reset.