PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster No late fees...yea right...

The Chief
01-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Don't believe it...here is what is written on there website about "No Late Fees"....

What if I forget to bring back a movie or game? Won't you charge me something at some point?
A: If you still have a movie or game seven (7) days after the due date shown on your receipt, we will convert your rental to a sale. The movie or game will be sold to you at the selling price in effect at the time of rental, which is either the retail price, or, when available, at the previously-rented selling price, less the initial rental fee you paid.

How do I pay for a rental that has been converted to a sale?
A: As with balances on your membership account today, if you've chosen the convenience of securing your account with a credit card, we'll charge this amount to your credit card. If you don't have a credit card on file or if we cannot process the charge for some reason, the balance due will be placed on your BLOCKBUSTER membership account.

What if I return the movie or game seven days or more past the due date?
A: We will gladly let you return the movie or game within 30 days of the sale. If the selling price has been charged to your credit card, we will credit the amount charged to your credit card when you instruct us to do so in person (otherwise we will place this amount on your BLOCKBUSTER membership account). If this amount has been charged to your membership account, we will remove the balance. However, in both instances you will be charged a restocking fee plus applicable taxes.

They are going to get thiers!!

[SS]Rator
01-01-2005, 03:17 PM
yeah, one way or another , youre gonna pay bitches!

The Chief
01-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I think the clown says it best....

http://www.redcellsocom.com/Uploads/clown.bmp