PDA

View Full Version : Request

Tiago
12-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Ive been playing socom Since the first day out and ive played in to clans and now have started my own clan but thats not the point.After searching everywhere for maps Ive only found your site with them by the way very good site.Well im here to ask for your permission if I can use these maps for my clan tactics on forums or if not mabye you can tell me where I can get these maps. thank you very much and happy new years.

P.S sorry this is'nt a great welcome but My clan is really unorginized and mabye these maps can help us out in tactic designing thanky you.

e-mail t_medeiro@hotmail.com

[SS]Rator
12-31-2004, 09:08 PM
THanks T, all anyone has to do to use our maps on your site is the following...

Download them and host them from your own site. You cannot just link to them.

Add a line of text on the page where you have the maps that says... "Thanks to Generator Studios for creating the maps, and to the Sea Snipers for releasing them." Then link them both to www.generatorstudios.com and www.seasnipers.net

YOU MAY NOT EDIT ANY OF THE MAPS OTHER THAN FOR TACTICAL DRAWING. That means you cant remove any logos, or text or anything at all on the maps, no cropping or anything, you may only use them for reference and can draw on top of them.

Enjoy!

Tiago
12-31-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks alot man I appreciate this alot. And i will Do that so.