PDA

View Full Version : Any Beta Testers Living Within 3-5 Hours Of Philadelphia Pa.

<AE> DRTYBIRDSBANNED
09-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Any Beta Testers Living Within 3-5 Hours Of Philadelphia Pa.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WHO IS A BETA TESTER LIVES KINDA CLOSE TO DB IF PA I LIVE RIGHT OUTSIDE OF PHILADELPHIA I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXPIERENCE I MUST ADMIT I AM KINDA JEALOUS LOL BUT IF ANYONE DOES LIVE CLOSE AND WOULDN'T MIND OPENING THEIR HOME FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS THEN I WOULD LIKE TO COME UP OR DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT. I AM HOUSE-BROKEN AND I ALWAYS LEAVE THE SEAT UP OR IS IT DOWN LOL. I FORGET LOL BUT SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE WOULDN'T MIND A LITTLE COMPANY I COULD HELP U BETA TEST THE SHIT OUT OF IT MY FIANCEE DOESN'T HAVE TO COME IF SHE IF WELCOME THEN SHE WOULD PLUS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET SOMEONE I AM KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF LOL SO FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW I WOULDN'T NOT DO ANYTHING BAD OR ANYTHING TO PISS ANYONE OFF I AM GENUINLY GOOD PERSON AND I OWE THAT ALL TO MY FAMILY THANKS FOR LISTENING

HOLLA AT UR BOY

[SS]Cuervo
09-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Sure Dirty... im about 2.5 hours out of philly.. in northern Jersey.. and Im getting Beta.. not gonna be as good without my big screen.. but hey.. it might come back by next week..

[SS]Dr.Who
09-17-2003, 06:03 AM
DB, I live in Virginia, About 30 miles south of DC on I-95 (Stafford). BUT....... I am not gonna be a BETA (SUX). So if anyone else reads this and kinda lives in the middle of us all...................... count me in too.

Also............... for Cuervo. I heard this the other day. Why dont peeps from Jersy smile???????? Cuz the light at the end of their tunnel is NEW YORK lol. Get it NEW YORK? New............ oh forget it and smile dammit. Of course this joke can be reversed for New Yorkers..............................NOW ITS FUNNY. NM I am without SOCOM (In Philly overnight on business) and Jonesin for SOCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SS]Cuervo
09-17-2003, 12:49 PM
Hey Recruit WHo.. you haven't been in the clan long enough to know this but.. im From NYC... moved to Jersey back in March

[SS]Arkangel
09-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
Hey Recruit WHo.. you haven't been in the clan long enough to know this but.. im From NYC... moved to Jersey back in March
Yea, man...Cuervo is originally from my neighboring county...he is 100% (71-H8)...don't mess with him...he'll down 8 Rip-Fuel, pop 8 Ephedras, eat 10 Protein and Whey bars, and come to your house and leg-press it out of the foundations!!!

[SS]Dr.Who
09-17-2003, 06:12 PM
C. cool man & I am sorry. lol awesome

[SS]Cuervo
09-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
Yea, man...Cuervo is originally from my neighboring county...he is 100% (71-H8)...don't mess with him...he'll down 8 Rip-Fuel, pop 8 Ephedras, eat 10 Protein and Whey bars, and come to your house and leg-press it out of the foundations!!!

god i wish ark.. its been a while since i been at the gym.. haha but that was close

[SS]Cuervo
09-17-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Who
C. cool man & I am sorry. lol awesome

np