PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer

TheMerc
12-27-2004, 07:59 PM
What's up fellas...

I saw that you guys were recruiting on your site and I emailed about volunteering. I don't have a clan yet, but am looking for a good group of guys to play with that play allot and take it seriously (i.e. organization), but most of all have fun.

BIO: I have had the game since it came out and mastered it in Single Player, but just bought the online adapter two months ago, so I'm still fairly new to online. So far, I have become a LT Commander and am lethal with all of the assault riles. I am working to refine my Sniper skills, as it is my goal to become a ruthless Sniper in this game and ultimately be ranked among the best. I play almost every night.

Let me know if you guys are intererested in picking me up. You can contact me at rcprice@gmail.com or AIM:ThreeSixTurbo

The Merc

Fenix
01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Well... If Sea Snipers Dont want you come talk to me... www.ThirdRangerDiv.com Also sorry SS i never got back to you on that war. I have been busy clan fell apart for a while and so did my web site so i really had tp focus on geting all that back together. 10 Pm eastern evry night this week would be great for a 8v8. E mail me or message me here.