PDA

View Full Version : 25 to Life -- GTA Meets Socom

[SS]Shooter
12-22-2004, 02:19 AM
or so they say...

http://www.25tolife.com/

Check out the streaming video trailer.... It looks a lot like the Socom engine.

[SS]SportoFu
12-22-2004, 05:09 AM
Looks pretty cool.

[SS]Cuervo
12-22-2004, 03:11 PM
pretty close to socom engine but not using it..

they actually take into account where you get shot as part of your vitals.. you see a health bar being a body and whatevr is red is what has been shot.. also looks to somehow have your health and such affect ur movement etc..

has definite upside.. not many people like being terrorist (in wake of sep 11) but tons would enjoy breaking the law.. not sure if there is any offlineplay.. (didnt check into it)

[SS]Shooter
12-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
.. not many people like being terrorist (in wake of sep 11) but tons would enjoy breaking the law..
Do you think peoples personal politics figure into their not wanting to be Terrorists?

Or do you think its just the sucky weapons?

[SS]Fight[r]
12-22-2004, 04:46 PM
I think you are right, Shooter. In Socom 1, I didnt mind being on either team. Hell, sometimes as a Seal, I would pick up a AKS-74 because in Socom 1, that was the stongest gun. But it was evened out, because it was slow.

[SS]ProXimo
12-29-2004, 09:37 AM
I think this could be a great change of pace for all of us. If it works as good as we hope. It sounds very similar to SOCOM but with Gangs and Cops. The game types are also just like SOCOM.

The Cops are basically the Seals. The Gangs are the Terrorist.

[SS] Street Snipers

Will this be the new Gang for this game. Remember it's a Gang and not a Clan on this game. LOL