PDA

View Full Version : David Lymnch Signed CD

[SS]Shooter
12-19-2004, 12:15 AM
I'm sure many of you are familiar with director David Lynch. Well, he made a movie called "the Straight Story" in Laurens, Iowa.

I was in Laurens this past summer, entered a fundraising raffle, and won a David Lynch signed CD sountrack for the movie. Cool eh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/SSShooterr/DLcd.jpg
From twice Academy AwardŽ-nominated** director David Lynch comes a lyrical portrait of one man's real journey across America's heartland. Filmed along the route that the actual Alvin Straight (RICHARD FARNSWORTH) traversed in 1994 from Laurens, Iowa, to Mt. Zion, Wisconsin, "The Straight Story" chronicles Alvin's patient odyssey and those he meets along the way. When not rolling along at five miles an hour aboard his '66 lawnmower, Alvin encounters a number of strangers, from a teenage runaway to a fellow World War II veteran. By sharing his life's earned wisdom through simple stories, Alvin has a profound impact on these characters who color his pilgrimage. Walt Disney Pictures presents "The Straight Story," which also stars Academy Award* winner SISSY SPACEK as Alvin's daughter, Rose, and HARRY DEAN STANTON.

S10Draven
12-22-2004, 02:41 AM
sweet. i know who david lynch is but wtf is david lymnch? lol

[SS]Shooter
12-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Focker! I fixed it.