PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Rator..

<WH>COUGAR
12-16-2004, 05:46 PM
I wanted to thank you Rator for your sympathies. To the rest of SS not a lot of you know me, I'm <WH>CORPSE's girlfriend. I don't play much, but am very active on the computer. My father John Hancock passed away the other day, it was a shock to our whole family. I am asking if you all could keep my 2 boys in your prayers, they are 9 and 7 and taking it very hard. My father was their hero. He was a veteran, a forestfire fighter, EMT/Volunteer Fireman for Cohocton NY, and taught classes for and did Disaster relief, and Damage Assesment for the RedCross. He was one of the first sent down to NYC back on 9/11.

[SS]Rator
12-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Our most heartfelt condolences on your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. God bless your father and all he did for his country and our nation.

Anything myself or the [SS] can do, you let me know.

Best wishes,

The Chief
12-16-2004, 06:36 PM
I will echo what Rator said, you might not know myself, I am in the Navy and went to Fleet Week in New York City last year and spent quite a bit of time with the Firefighters there. It was funny they idolized us, where we were idolizing them...and I understand the job that they do and I too, would like to express our condolences and anything we in ReD Cell can do we will....

If you need a flag flow for his wife, son, daughter...or anyone in the family I can take care of that. You just name the place and the flag will be flow with a certificate commemorating his service to our country. We do this for fallen comrades, I would be honored to do the same for you and yours.....

[SS]Rator
12-16-2004, 07:09 PM
That's just awesome.

<WH>COUGAR
12-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Thank you very much, I appreciate it, and I'll let you know..

[SS]Dr.Who
12-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Cougar......... my consolences. I share his service (I serve PROUDLY as a Firefighter and EMS Provider in a Virginia Volunteer Fire and Resque Department). I understand his commitment to others and having never met him, I have GREAT RESPECT for him for that reason. Bad things always seem to hapen to the BEST people :( :( :( :(