PDA

View Full Version : hello

[G6] USA KOWBOY
12-13-2004, 11:08 AM
hello guys,

as some of you may know. i have left G6 along with a few others. reasons will remain between G6 and myself, however i do not wish had things on them. i still concider them friends. i have created a new clan called Shadow Force. i would like to keep playing with you guys. so if i see you on ill look you up.i have one question how do i get my new sig to come up here on your site? i am not finding my profile here. plz help, thanks

[SS]Rator
12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
cool. the profile is under "user cp" your signature should be in there. good luck with everything.

[SS]Dr.Who
12-13-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey Kowboy, WOW. Never imagined that happening. GL with the new endevour. I am sure under your leadership, SF will no doubt uphold the most ethical standards and be a positive force in the world of SOCOM.

SF USA KOWBOY
12-14-2004, 12:57 PM
hey guys,

thanks rator for the help. doc i think things will be cool for my new clan. i hated to leave but it was something i had to do. we are growing in strengh (ie. numbers and ideas). we will have our forums up and running soon. just the website is taking us some time because i keep looking and it and changing it. but hopefully ill find what i want.

[SS]Grunt
12-14-2004, 02:39 PM
yeah i played with a SF Guy, i didnt know he was apart of your clan.