PDA

View Full Version : All is quite....on the front....

The Chief
12-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Well, I check here at least twice a day....mostly because I am bored at work, and I got it like that. Anyway here is what little Chief has been up to.....checkin the SS board twice a day.....well that is pretty much it...LOL.

I have been out looking for the new map, however I read on someone elses board that Sony recalled the magazine because of an issue with the Grand Terusmo 4 demo...or something like that. This is crazy! I am so burnt out from After Hours...that I had to go back to Shadow Falls....some help me....

Well looking forward to seeing you guys online or around the block....

http://members.cox.net/lhd7osc/CAR0X7F4.jpg

[SS]Rator
12-08-2004, 05:42 PM
lol, i just got my mag in the mail and the disc wasnt even in its little package, it was just loose inside the bag that the mag comes in...havent popped the disc in, but ill keep my fingers crossed. Also , i think in the table of contents it says, "Socomers, get ready for some After Hours" and im like, didnt we get that one already? I checked in the back of the mag and it does show the right map.

And on another note... WHY THE F@#$ ISNT GT4 ONLINE?! If the friggin game wasnt so good, i'd boycott it on the lack of online alone. So weak.

[SS]Hoot
12-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator

And on another note... WHY THE F@#$ ISNT GT4 ONLINE?! If the friggin game wasnt so good, i'd boycott it on the lack of online alone. So weak.

Me too..... I cant beleive that out.