PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Modern Combat

[SS]Rator
09-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Here's just a little info about it. Sounds nice, bear in mind, it is a respawn only game, not like socom.

"Key Features

* Battlefield: Modern Combat comes to the PlayStation®2 for the first time in an all-new game set on the modern battlefield.
* Engage in major conflicts with 24 players in the largest online battles on the PlayStation 2.
* Roar onto the battlefield in 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including armored fighting vehicles, attack helicopters, and speedboats.
* Give the enemy a lesson in modern firepower with 75 weapons such as assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and grenade launchers.
* Get deep into your online game experience with buddy lists, stat tracking, and in-game clan creation.
* Fight like hell to increase your rank from Private to General.
* Blast away as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
* Voiceover communication supported with USB headset."

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/moderncombat/us/home.jsp

[SS]Rator
09-26-2004, 12:32 AM
BTW, its 1st person only, with 3rd person view available in vehicles.

Ships on 8-1-05 yeah thats a 5...

[SS]CJ
09-26-2004, 04:41 AM
I don't care how cool it sounds....and it does sound pretty cool....Its FPS. I've tried 2 FPS games and hated both.

[SS]Rator
09-26-2004, 12:41 PM
wuss!

[SS]Informer
09-26-2004, 06:11 PM
I got a Q Rator, is battlefiled modern combat a whole new game, or was it a patch for the pc version, and not out for ps2 yet.

[SS]Rator
09-26-2004, 07:52 PM
BFMC is a whole new, console-only game. Full game not a patch. Not a port. Though, BF-2 is coming out as well for the PC which is also supposed to have all modern weapons and maps etc.