PDA

View Full Version : Taccom game

=-URF->Mustake
08-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Dr. Who, Shooter, and Informer for joining our Tacticalsocom.com games last night. Enjoyed it, hope to see you guys again.

PS - Shooter I have repaired the link on our site :)

[SS]Shooter
08-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Yea, that was fun.

It was a "no teammate names" game. Made things more challenging, some friendly fire accidents...

Depending on the particular uniforms of the Terr/Seals, it presented either some or a lot of difficulty.

We'll see you again soon.

[SS]Informer
08-22-2004, 07:44 PM
It was great, if there was one guy left and he killed someone their teamates cant see the names dissapear. This caused them to think more and not swarm around an area where a name goes away and makes it 10x easier. I had alot of fun.

[SS]Dr.Who
08-23-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah it is harder and it is DETRIMENTAL to your own team the next night in a clan match if your forget to turn the clan tags BACK ON, right Steve-O? LOL

I forgot to turn mine back on and killed Steve-O DEAD COLD KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

[SS]Snakebite
08-23-2004, 10:54 AM
It's almost impossible to play without tags and not team kill.

Gosh, Doc, what where you thinking? whatreyout
laffyguy

[SS]Dr.Who
08-23-2004, 02:27 PM
I like the concept, but even sniping is made harder (with a thermal). Very hard to do but totally changes tactics, similar to what "NO BOMBS" format did. I would like to see us do this more as a clan. I personally know that I will look for the TAC related clan game rooms and participate with them. I just gotta remember to turn them on later. LOL