PDA

View Full Version : Map Real Estate For Sale

TsK Drazen
08-02-2004, 11:38 AM
I sent an email not so long ago asking about how you go about applying to buy map real estate for future maps but received no reply.

[TsK] The Silent Killers are interested in the map real estate that you have for sale. It would be interesting to name something on a future map and have our clan name and logo present.
How would be go about this?...

Cheers,
TsK Drazen - [Captain]

[SS]Rator
08-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Hey, i dont think i got that email, i usually reply to everything i get. Please re-send it and ill take care of you guys.

2 quick things first however, you have to remove your banner on your site with my sniper rifle illustration on it. Also, you need to put a credit and a couple of links on your site on your maps page.

I will write back as soon as i get your email. Sorry for the e-mixup.

TsK Drazen
08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
I haven't had chance to update the maps yet as Im still building the page, once the page is finished and the maps are uploaded; there will be credit given to Generator Studios and Sea Snipers, plus a link...

I think I know which one you mean, not the main banner, the smaller one underneath with a sniper scope and the blue lens? Correct?

If so, I think I got it from someone who said they designed it and was using it as a sig and said I could use it.... I'll remove it if so!

[SS]Rator
08-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Ok cool. thanks. Yea the blue sniper rifle one was stolen from me and made into a website template and sigs and shit . i had them take them down but not before hundreds of people downloaded them. Here's the link to the original.

http://seasnipers.net/seahawkSCOPEdesktopBLUE.jpg

ALL IMAGES ARE ©Generator Studios 2004!!!

Just so you all know. I know you didnt know cause you got it from someone who stole it in the first place. Np. and thnx.

TsK Drazen
08-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Bummer... No probs, I'll take that one down :O

I'll send an e-mail now asking about the Real Estate, its not that different from my first post lol

Cheers for the quick response!

TsK Drazen
08-03-2004, 01:12 PM
I sent the email yesterday to rator@seasnipers.net, hopefully you got it!

Cheers once again!

[SS]Rator
08-03-2004, 01:18 PM
ya ya i got it, busy, ill write you, trust me...

TsK Drazen
08-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Cool, phew!

Just making sure I got to you this time...
I can imagine your busy so take your time, no hurry! :D