PDA

View Full Version : What's up G6

[SS]ProXimo
07-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Just wanted to say hello to the G6 guys I have played with lately. I forget who it was, but I joined a room where [SS] and G6 where playing. I was on the terrorist side. Doc and Vin where alive and running around killing and there was one G6 guy dead.

I started talking trash about the SeaSnipers and this G6 guy was defending them. Since I am a Retired SeaSniper, I no longer have the [SS] tag, so this G6 guy had no idea who I was.

I could not hold it anymore and busted out laughing and told him who I was. It's nice to know you guys are not only a great clan, but you stick up for the other clans you enjoy playing with.

G6 is top class in my book. Sorry about the joke, Nothing I said was true except what I said about Doc.

LMAO

Just kidding Doc.

Look forward in playing with you guys and if you see me online, just remember that I AM A SEA SNIPER, at least until Rator gets tired of me running around like a retired old fart.

Peace.

[SS]Dr.Who
07-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Prove you are or were a sea Sniper.............. spinningde shiftyeyes

<WH>Pale Horse
07-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by [SS]ProXimo

I could not hold it anymore and busted out laughing and told him who I was. It's nice to know you guys are not only a great clan, but you stick up for the other clans you enjoy playing with.

G6 is top class in my book. Sorry about the joke, Nothing I said was true except what I said about Doc.

Ditto...
I played in a G6 room a couple of nights ago and I enjoyed the communication and how you'll try to help eachother.

Good Stuff, Good Stuff...

[SS]Steve-O
07-08-2004, 08:48 PM
So Prox you where tyring to set him up???spinningde

[SS]ProXimo
07-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Steve-O
So Prox you where tyring to set him up???spinningde

No, I was just messing around. I did not put any though into it at all. I saw that he could hear me and Doc/Vin could not, so I just starting talking trash about the [SS]. If it was a setup, he would have passed. LOL. He defended the [SS].

That's why I like G6. Good bunch of guys.

[SS]Grifter
07-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Proximo?? Who is Proximo?? I don't recall any Proximo...........

[SS]SportoFu
07-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Can you say "STALKER" Grif?

[SS]Grifter
07-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Ooooohhh...That guy...Again?? He keeps begging for a friggin' try out.....I mean, it's bad enough that he even makes a "sig" like the Sea Snipers....maybe Rator can see about getting his IP blocked.....

[SS]ProXimo
07-11-2004, 08:05 PM
You guys are freaking sick. That's ok. That's OK. LMAO. I have been with the Sea Snipers since we where the Pond Shooters. So get off me. LOL

Grif, Your a crazy man. Funny, but crazy.

Hosel Hit
07-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok, since he is not a member of your clan we will vote him when we see him. J/K

[G6]GUNSMITH
08-09-2004, 12:19 PM
I wish you knew who you was talking to in that room. But I know that we (G6) would defend any of the SeaSniper.....except Doc.whatreyout j/k... some of us like Doc........ rofl

[SS]Steve-O
08-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Prox, you where never with the Sea Snipers. We only allow you to where the retartd bag cause we feel bad for you that you had to take the "small bus" to school Now little kid go home and play with your GI Joes. Stop trying to be one of the BIG BOYS!!

[SS]Rator
08-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Hey Steve-o, Big boys know how to wear their sigs too. Adorn your colors!

[SS]Dr.Who
08-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Oh man I have been waiting forever to say this to Steve-O (so no one try to steal my thunder okay, LOL)......

Here it comes, can you fell it? Oh its getting closer............. Hey Steve-O, Rator gave you a big 'ol *POP*

Oh yeah that felt good brother, oh yeah.....shiftyeyes SCREAMYGUY :O eyepop laffyguy rofl

[SS]Steve-O
08-09-2004, 03:44 PM
LOL @ DOC!!!

[SS]Rator
08-09-2004, 04:06 PM
he posts, but still no sig. If i knew what your rank was, i would demote you.