PDA

View Full Version : Full Spectrum Warrior

Project: PS2
06-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Has anybody played this game? I was thinking about getting it. I've heard that it is awsome and I've heard that it's not, so I'd like to heard your opinions.

[SS]Grifter
06-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Honestly, the only thing I found "awesome" about the game was the graphics. I played it at Best Buy where they had it on display. It's not a shooter game like SOCOM. So don't get all excited about it. It's more of a chess match game.

Graphics - Great. Better than SOCOM.

Game play - It's ok, just not my thing.

Fun factor - Not as good as SOCOM, sorry.

[SS]Fight[r]
06-29-2004, 04:37 PM
I loved the game. Its a lot of fun playing it LIVE. The replay value is low. But its great fun.

06-29-2004, 04:41 PM
I know it's not a shooter. I just thought that it looked cool. And what did I tell you, Grifter didn't like it and Fight did, so I guess its just a matter of opinion, although I don't have XBox live... Do you know that there are two versions of this game. One is for the gamer, and one is a us army trainer.

[SS]Grifter
06-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Well, it's not that I didn't like it...It was ok...Just not my thing. I kinda like to be in on all of the action, like SOCOM. I suppose that this game has spoiled me to some extent, because now when I play a shooter game, I compare it to SOCOM.....

06-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Ya, thats true. I'm starting to compare shooters to SOCOM too.

75R Airborne
07-02-2004, 06:54 PM
LOVE the game! Beat it two weeks ago, so now I'll leave it alone for a few months before I try it again. There's a code to play the Army Version, which has some interesting missions. Anybody wants it, let me know and I'll give it to you.