PDA

View Full Version : I saw on your main page where...

B_Dub_a_u
06-28-2004, 12:33 PM
you are registered at Socomclans. How is that working for you? Do you like the site? We quit gamebattles (or as we dub'd it lamehassells) a month or so ago. We then hooked up with a site that was trying to get off the ground (NGGC). But the site still has not taken off yet. I was thinking about giving Socomclans a try but I was kind of weary after the experience we had with gamebattles. So, would you recommend Socomclans?

AESEABEEBANNED
06-28-2004, 10:11 PM
We left gamebattles also do to the fact that we came across a few glitching clans and even after taking pics and videos of them they never got booted. So we left. we are also in socomclans and that seems to going well but we havnt been playing in that ladder since we are playing in socomzone, socomzone has playoffs and a champion at the end of a season that runs 50 days long i think.

We like the way its set up where you actualy are playing for something more then wins and losses , your actualy playing to get into the playoffs and possibly be the champions.

HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.socomzone.com/

we have been playing in it for about 6 months now and its a very good ladder and site. it seems more fair then any other we have been in. when you go to the link go to combatzone and there you can see the different divisions and stuff.......... good luck

[SS]Cuervo
06-29-2004, 09:54 AM
socomzone has a good set up.. we just arent keen with the rules thats all..

scnet has its ups and down and the only real knock on it is the fact that there a small number of active clans.

UMMaDCoW
06-29-2004, 11:17 AM
For me, that ladder site seems to be the one that we are the most active on, compared to the other ladders that we are listed on, which are:
Socomzone
SocomUnderground
S2Battles
and SocomArena

Badger
07-03-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
socomzone has a good set up.. we just arent keen with the rules thats all..

Which rules are those amigo? Let us know this is our thrid season with SocomZone and Corona has been given Admin privleges (sp) so perhaps we can help. JMO but SocomZone definitely has the best type of set up just becasue it has a start and an end. Gives you something to work towards.

AESEABEEBANNED
07-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Badger
Which rules are those amigo? Let us know this is our thrid season with SocomZone and Corona has been given Admin privleges (sp) so perhaps we can help. JMO but SocomZone definitely has the best type of set up just becasue it has a start and an end. Gives you something to work towards.

thats true..gives you something to look forward to..