PDA

View Full Version : Socom Problems

Project: PS2
06-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Have you guys been noticing that almost every room is lagging bad? Also it takes forever for me to log in, then when i get to the main menu, clan messages, the clan member list, my own name in the bottom corner, and my friends list don't show up at all. I also have been disconnected 3 times in the last 2 days, but i've only been disconnected once in the last 4 months. I've talked to other players online and they have said that they are going through the same problems. Any info on this would be appreciated.

[SS]Steve-O
06-20-2004, 11:52 PM
Ya I have noticed that too, not sure what it is thou...

[SS]Frost
06-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Yeah, Its been like that for sometime now. My tag doesn't show up, my mic did not work last night, my brother in law logged in and he got a DNAS error 614 or something like that. I also have been shooting people up close on the head and they turn arround and kill me with one shot. Last night, my gun will not shoot, I had my finger on the trigger and it felt like I was using the 3 round burst but much slower ,and sometimes you press the trigger button and it will not shoot at all.

Socom 1 was great, the only thing wrong they needed to fix was the cheaters and server problems.
:mad:

Weeper
06-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Yea ... but this is exactly what happened last February before the new patch came out at the beginning of March. Perhaps it means a new patch is on the horizon. But probably not until the end of July or beginning of August if the time frame holds the same.

[SS]Rator
06-22-2004, 12:00 PM
I think you're right Weeper. Let's cross our fingers.

Project: PS2
06-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Yes, cross your fingers