PDA

View Full Version : Ps3

[SS]Steve-O
06-18-2004, 11:30 AM
http://www.playstation3insider.com/images/scan1.jpg

If you look closley you can read the article. So basically what they are saying is that PS3 will have detail, detail, and ummm a more detail. Which I guess that is what makes up the world. Its just that to take advantage of the detail you need a HDTV cause your old TV's with there scanlines and all may make that detail look blurry. Also the PS3 will be able to cast shadows and reflections more realistically.

[SS]Grifter
06-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Yea, I was reading what they "want" to put into the console, and it's gonna blow the Xbox and Xbox next away completely. If they get to do wha tthey want with it, the PS3 will be hard to top. They essentially want to have it rival PC gaming altoghether. If they can do that, offer a cheaper gaming playform to PC gaming, then they'll have a blockbuster console game on their hands.

[SS]Steve-O
06-18-2004, 12:03 PM
ya but, PS3 is suppose to be from what I heard, break all price levels for gaming consoles. If its over $700 canadian most likly I will wait a year for the price to go down before I buy it.

<AE> JustinBANNED
06-18-2004, 03:02 PM
damn! i probably would too, i dont know how much that is in US dollars, but DAMN thats a lot of $$$$

<WH>Pale Horse
06-18-2004, 03:17 PM
By the time the PS3 comes out almost everyone will have an HDtv anyway so that shouldn't be a problem but the cost of it might be.:rolleyes:

CASTOR TR0Y
06-20-2004, 05:22 AM
Supposedly they will be coing out with two different version of the PS3. One is just the gaming system in itself, which will more than likely be in the $200-$300 range. The other type would be a "home server" and cost in the area of $700-$850.
Here's a link I found. http://www.ps3insider.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=103

UMMaDCoW
06-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Yep, and from what I read a few weeks ago, it will be an all around entertainment system, thus being your surround sound receiver, router, DVD player, etc... So it is suppose to be the beast of all systems.

[SS]Rator
06-22-2004, 05:23 PM
Man, that is just damn silly. I have a GOOD dvd player (not the bullshit reject ones theyre gonna put in the ps3) and i have a GOOD router and a great surround setup and a TiVo too. I would be PTFO (pissed the fuck off) if i couldnt just buy the fuckin gaming system like it should be. They BETTER have 2 versions like the PS3 and the PS3-CES (Complete Entertainment System) for the retards who cant assemble components or cant figure out how to use a web browser on their computer.

Project: PS2
06-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, you can relax. Game Informer has said it is very likely that two versions of the PS3 will be made. There will be the basic PS3 that just plays video games at around $300, then there will be the super system that does everything for around $800. The bad part is that a hard drive may only come with the super system.