PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the help people

<AE> DRTYBIRDSBANNED
08-31-2003, 07:00 PM
i think me and fulbreach are going to be doing business in regards to the ps2 thanks everyone for the help though really appreciate it alot one luv to my socom brothers and sisters.

and breach as for u, u are a lifesaver u came through in a big way and i thank u for that i make sure u get my fiancees first kill. LOL

[SS]Deadeye-R
08-31-2003, 11:17 PM
You know he killed someone for that!!! When he sent me my router it had a mysterious red liquid on it. Very strange.

NoMaK
09-01-2003, 01:11 PM
yo is fulbreach a criminal?! lol

[SS]Steve-O
09-01-2003, 09:05 PM
LOL

NoMaK
09-01-2003, 10:03 PM
lol

Badger
09-03-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Ful Breach
You say a "criminal" nomak? Ouch, that's such a strong word. I'd say more like I'm into mergers and acquisitions.

I like that phrase, mind if I borrow it?

By the Way Sporto if you are looking for a vehicle I happen to know someone very hooked-up in the car business....let me know.

Badger
09-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Yes this "friend" would happen to be the General Sales Manager at a Ford dealership......oh yeah he's pretty handy with a sniper rifle in SOCOM as well;) as for the cost to Sporto I'm pretty sure he would keep it to a minimum for a JTF-SAW member

and for the royalties aspect What do you think is fair?? 10%?20%?

[SS]SportoFu
09-04-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey thanks for lookin out for me guys.......I am trying to figure out what do do about my vehichle. I have a 87 Pathfinder and I love it. I like the 2 doors over the 4 for some reason, guess it feels sportier. At the same time it IS 16 years old! It's in pretty good shape but needs a little bodywork and paint, mechanically it's in great shape..........but new car would be great. lol. I've never had a sports car and have had an itch to get into one.......I'M TORN!!!!!
I also have a LOT of debt from being stupid. Hey Breach......you should pull a fight club and take out all the credit companies! lol.
This is my story.....this is my pain.