PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Whiteboard

<WH>sMoKeOuT
08-30-2003, 10:11 PM
I just signed up for that and all I got to say is "Whoa nice job with that site".Its very helpful and also fun .I knew about this before but never signed up.Anyway,I just wanted to compliment you .I am sure alot of people use this.

Tagger
08-31-2003, 12:03 AM
Great tool, huh! I encourage everyone to register and utilize it. There's nothing better for coordinating team strategies. Nothing.

I hope to see an article about it sometime in the near future. When that happens, I'm buying at least 2 copies of the mag that carries it.

Rator and Chezno are awesome!

<WH>sMoKeOuT
08-31-2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah that would be cool to be in a mag.Tell me if that happens .I will definetly pick one up.

[SS]Rator
08-31-2003, 03:17 PM
THanks guys! We've written to OPM, EGM and PSM magazines and attached screenshots of the TWB in action and everything and NO RESPONSE!!! WFT?! If anyone can get a line on an article for the TWB, do what you can! We'll hook you up!

Thanks for signing up Smoke, and just so everyone knows, in the next few days we should be adding screenshots to all of the maps. So you'll be able to plan more detailed strats in tight places.

Chenzo is working on getting version 2 of the TWB underway and it should have some really cool shit in it!

Thanks guys!