PDA

View Full Version : M16

HollowPoint
04-13-2004, 10:01 PM
New Full-Auto glitch for M16. Threatening(sp.) to be leaked on game battles (sigh):(

[SS]Fight[r]
04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
ahhh yes i heard abou that... shhh... dont let anyone know!

[SS]CJ
04-14-2004, 03:38 AM
I noticed in the SCEA boards that all the M16 threads were locked or deleted. I haven't heard anything about he M16 full auto thingy. I hope whatever glitch it is can be fixed thoughy.

[SS]Grunt
04-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Damm. i hate this Sh@t. it starting back up.

MidgetLover
04-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Man, they really need to just stop. Can't the cheaters just go play a different game? I mean, we dont care about cheating. Cheaters think they are so good, but in reality they suck just as bad as their stupid cheats. They can never just leave things alone. =( While just thought I would post want I though. Oh yeah, I haven't seen or heard of the M-16 cheat, & I hope I never do.

AESEABEEBANNED
04-15-2004, 05:51 PM
yea i saw it last night. it was a bunch of CRAP. you know i have to laugh about this in away fro this reason. these cheaters will post all thier glitches,codes, and stuff on the net for other cheaters to see and use, But what they are doing also is showing Sony all the codes and glitches they need to block on the next patch that will come out. i believe that when the hard drive becomes full operational for socom all these things will get fixed. these cheaters are so stupid and dumb that i hope they find away to cheat and glitch and keep doing it so sony can come up with the patch to stop it. so hang on the new patch is coming! just be thankful at this time they got rid of what they got rid of and lets hear the cheaters cry about how sony ruined there game with the patches because they cant cheat anymore. everything will get fixed and its gonna be great when they do it,.!

cobra fang
04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Why can't they make a memory card patch for Socom 1, so there aren't cheaters like Socom 2? I'm sure there must be a way to make a patch for Socom 1 to block the codebreaker device. If so, Socom 1 would rock again, as if it ever stopped. But at least I could play and not have look at a player flying around.

[SS]Fight[r]
04-16-2004, 12:30 AM
the DNAS is to big of an update for a single mem. card. Maybe it would be OK for the HDD, but socom 1 wasnt designed to be able to get things from the servers. No downloading scripts