PDA

View Full Version : Hello [SS] Quiestion for you.

ES GoT*eM
04-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Hello everyone at [SS]. First let me say that your website is by far one of the best put together sites I've seen, Apparently so is your clan. I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of you but Im sure I will run into you sometime. I was wondering if I may put your maps up for display on my clans website for training purposes and such. Thank you for your time.

[SS]Grifter
04-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Rator will answer your question about posting the maps up, providing links to our site, and giving credit, etc. But you'll want to check this out as well for drawing up strategies.

http://www.tacticalwhiteboard.com/

[SS]Grunt
04-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Hey, thanks for the complements for our clan. we have a great group of guys and some real nice going leaders. Rator is the man who makes the maps and he deserves the props. He make us feel right at home and i apprecate it alot. i was like you,, at "ahh" and i really wanted to be in. I am really thankful to be apart of this family!!!:D

[SS]Deadeye-R
04-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Thanks for stopping by. All Rator asks for using his maps is this:

1. You host the maps on your own server. (no linking to our site please)
2. You give credit to bothe Generator Studios and the Sea Snipers.

[SS]Cuervo
04-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Yes.. what deadeye said is correct.

[SS]Rator
04-01-2004, 04:34 PM
THanks for the compliments, everyone. Yep just like everyone said, make sure you download the maps and host them from your own site, and put a line of credit to Generator Studios and the Sea Snipers and link to both sites. And you must NOT edit the maps in any way.

Thanks,

ES GoT*eM
04-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Yes I will do al lthat you ask. I am loking for a more structured clan but I saw that youre not looking. I ask that when you do start taking Apps. again you contact me. I am a player who plays often and knows the ropes of how a clan should work. Thanks again for your contribution.