PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

Angelus D
03-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Hey Guys,

Over here in australia we all used your maps to learn the terrain on socom I and since socom II was just realeased here 2 days ago I came here but there are only 2 maps. I understand that since these are high quality maps they must take a heap of time to make but i was wondering if there are any plans to make the 12 new maps for sII and if so, when are they expected to appear?

Keep up the great work guys. I only wish we could play on US servers so we could challenge you all to a war. Oh well... maybe socom III.....

any help would be appreciated. thanks again

[SS]Rator
03-27-2004, 04:41 PM
THanks! Sandstorm and Fish Hook for Socom 2 are done and up online. THere are also all of the original socom 1 maps that we re-did cause they changed them in socom 2. I am working on crossroads as we speak and should be done in about a week or so.

Best,

HF Spastic K
03-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Yeah, they're very useful and well done I think.

I use to live in the US and am now in duty in Australia with the ~~HF~~. Maybe I'll see ya around in SOCOM III...

=LS= Muad'dib
03-31-2004, 02:53 PM
already talkin about socom3

i wouldn't expect anything happening like that till they bridge the PAL and NTSC stuff.

not to mention the lag of data transfer from OZ to the US would suck ass.

i used to know some guys in my IRC days who used to send movies to use from OZ and it took forever....

my 2 cents.....i love you rator.....heh.