PDA

View Full Version : Patch....

MidgetLover
03-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Good or Bad? Now that we have had time to play with the new patch, what does everyone think about it? I think it did something better for the game (took my M14 away, but that ok). Yes I do see some lag some times, not half is bad. I personally think that the guns that they changed has really helped out on everyone carring a M60E. Well, you guys have a great night on lighting up the sky. =)

[SS]Grunt
03-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Nice avatar!!!!!:D

MidgetLover
03-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I have been trying to find this stuff out, but finally I think I got it. Lol Thanks Grunt

[SS]Frost
03-26-2004, 11:23 AM
With patch or without patch the game still has some problems. Last night it did not let me choose any secondary weapons. I think there is a lot more to fix. Socom 1 had fewer problems, the cheaters and the massive boots but that was it.

[SS]Grunt
03-26-2004, 11:46 AM
and your yes you are right,,,,, please let this HDD be an answer.

SHO NUFF
03-30-2004, 09:17 AM
The HDD wont be an answer, Its just more money that they pocket. Heck, they didn't even include the downloadable content at the launch like they said. Oh well, I was a dummy and bought it. :D FFXI isnt all that its cracked up to be but then again I havent really gotten into it. just patiently waiting for socom stuff to come out. hopefully sooner then later.