PDA

View Full Version : Friendster.com

[SS]Arkangel
08-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Ok, so my friends showed me this website, http://www.friendster.com
It's a website where you put up a profile about yourself, and you can link yourself to your friends, and their friends...and it just creates a huge network of friends. You can send private messages, and all sorts of stuff. It's a cool way to keep in touch with your friends, and find some people you may have lost contact with. I signed up last night, and it's a lot of fun.
It's free, too. Put my email address in the referal box if you like. It's thebreathofeve@yahoo.com

Rock.

JESS7
08-25-2003, 06:21 PM
I started to sign up with this a couple of weeks ago. I read about in somewhere, that it was all the rage. I can't remember why I didn't finish or even if I did. Oh well, let me know how it goes and I might try it again. Thanks Ark.

Oh by the way, isn't this funny. Ark wants a program that will let him keep up with his friends. Ark, who hates everything that breathes, wants to keep up with "friends". Come on Ark, what's the motive here? lol :p

[SS]Arkangel
08-25-2003, 06:23 PM
No, I like my friends. I hate everything else! Now finish signing up and make me your friend!!

JESS7
08-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Oh, is that an order, because I am pretty stubborn when it comes to being bossed around. Just ask Snake. You can ask, but don't boss! I just might wait until I am good and ready. Make you my friend? Not so sure you're special enough to be my friend! lol j/k I'll try to find the time to get it done soon.

[SS]Arkangel
08-25-2003, 07:58 PM
I can probably find 15 of your posts that says EVERYONE is special....even me and Breach!!

JESS7
08-25-2003, 08:25 PM
I guess you're right, even you and Breach are "special".

Hey Ark, guess where Snake, baby Snake, and I ate this weekend. Give you two hints. 1. It starts with Cracker. 2. It ends with Barrell. Give up? Yep, it's Cracker Barrell. We had some good ole country cooking with cornbread and biscuits. It was "mmm" good!

[SS]Arkangel
08-25-2003, 08:32 PM
Hell yea...it's all about the Barrell!!! I only ate there once...and it was incredible!!

[SS]Arkangel
08-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Snakebite is now my friend.