PDA

View Full Version : Question

SocomAddict58
03-14-2004, 07:49 PM
I was wondering if i should use flashbangs when im playing. Or should i stick to HE and Frags. Thanks

btw i would love to join SS. lemme know when you are looking 4 recruits

[SS]Steve-O
03-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Depends on the map. If you planting the bomb and you are afraid you can't hold off any enemy threats by your self I would use smoke and pray to god they can;t find the bomb in the mess. Or if your in Desert Glory and you need to breech and don't like c4 I would use smoke or flashbangs to sneak by and give the guy 2 in the head. But I would not carry them in a map like Rats Nest, or Fox Hunt. Open maps I think you should not touch smoke or flash but on maps with tunnels I would open a spot for that equipment.

Its kinda the same idea as chosing weapons for maps. I love hitting a guy at long range with a sniper rifle but I would never use one in Frostfire. So you have to make the call on what you think you need on a particular map. Just think of what your role will be on the map you are playing. Are you running in and trying to kill as many as possible or are you staying back and covering the guys trying to get the bomb? If you are living or usally one of the last men alive I would carry claymores/mines/smoke/flash depending on the map and my role on that map. Hopefully this has helped.

To answer your other question, It will be posted on our site when we are accpeting so just check back every now and then.

SHO NUFF
03-19-2004, 10:47 AM
I myself always like to pick up two sets of Frags. In rare cases Ill pick up flash bangs like on fish hook. I like frags better then HE grenades because the HE grenades explode in an upward direction where as the Frags explode to the side so you don't have to be right on target. gives a little room for error.

[SS]Cuervo
03-19-2004, 12:28 PM
never need flash if you are a terrorist. Flash should be used as a seal on rescue type missions only

[SS]Snakebite
03-19-2004, 01:17 PM
I agree C, I never pick up flash as a Terrorist. I'll grab em as a Seal on Fish Hook or Desert Glory.

SHO NUFF
03-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
never need flash if you are a terrorist. Flash should be used as a seal on rescue type missions only

Yeah thats what i meant :D lol.