PDA

View Full Version : Being a Sea Sniper

[SS]Rator
10-09-2014, 04:27 PM
The other day, one of our own, [SS]AcidRayne fell ill with a terrible case of pancreatitis and was rushed to the hospital. It causes severe pain. He's recovering but still in the hospital. He's going to be ok.

What struck me and the team was once they tended to him, he proceeded to ask the nurses there if he could bring his Xbox in and have it set up in the pediatrics ward for the sick children to enjoy.

This is what it's all about. Being a Sea Sniper.

We recruit the man and not their game. Meaning, we'd rather have a good man, than a good shooter. In Acid's case, he is both.

We encourage all gamers to try to give back whenever they can. To the troops, the kids, friends, family, whoever may be in need. You never know when YOU may be the one in need.

Great work Acid. Get well soon, and thank you for showing the kids that it's not all about your k/d. You rock!

[SS]AcidRayne
10-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Thank you Rator, I just know theres kids in here with bigger problems then mine. And if a little gaming vs. A Sea Sniper puts a smile on even one little face, then they will for just a moment, not worry about why they are in the hospital, and then my medical problem seems a little better too.

And for everyone else out there in the game world: if you have the chance to do something for someone who can't repay you, I promise you will be paid with something better, inner happiness.

DatGuy
10-11-2014, 04:47 PM
jebus man, get well soon!

[SS]AcidRayne
10-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Thanks Datguy, they are giving me some good stuff so I don't really feel much pain at all.

[SS]Twist
10-29-2014, 10:50 AM
AWESOME! Proud to be a part of this group.